Saturday, November 8, 2008

RegistrySmart Review

I worked really hard this week and completed my RegistrySmart Review site. I wanted to build a site where I could tell how I was introduced to RegistrySmart. Well, I got the Wordpress Site figured out and even figured out the hosting on my own. So you can see this has been quite the labour of love.

The site tells the story about how I came to be introduced. It's a narrative RegistrySmart Review rather than the comparisons I have often seen. I am not sure why people compare this product and then rank it low other than they are looking for a big fat commission. They all do the same thing. The only difference is if you are a small business owner. There is another product that allows you to manage multiple subscriptions. But other than that, you are getting the same product and the same value.

Visit RegstrySmart Review if you would like to see my story.

No comments: